Saturday, November 21, 2009

Hot Chocolate Mix

So I know I normally don't post recipes but as I was mixing this up tonight I thought I would share this fun holiday treat. This was given to us by Ryan's Mom after we got married and it has become a family favorite that I make every year. I usually make it right before Thanksgiving and we have it most every night until January and then we are sick of it! This is so much better than any hot chocolate mix you can buy in the store. Kaylee even remembered it from last year and was so excited to have it tonight.


5 cups powdered milk
1 1/2 cups "Quick"
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
3/4 cup original Coffee Mate ( the powdered stuff)


Mix together well. Use 1/3 cup mix to each coffee mug of boiling water. Top with marshmallows (Ryan's favorite), or whip cream (my favorite). Enjoy!! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...