Thursday, November 12, 2009

7 months old!!

On Monday of this week Alexa turned 7 months old!! I say this every month but where is the time going?? Before I know it she is going to be a year!! :( Sniff sniff...

So my mind must be preoccupied right now because I am sitting here trying to think what she has done new in the last month. I should know this right away. Ahhh.... I am sure it will all come to me later as soon as I try and fall asleep. So let me think...

She is still crawling/scooting all over the place. Only much faster than the start of last month.

She sits up now....which I think I mentioned last month but she really has never been very interested in just sitting up....unlike Kaylee. Lex went from rolling all over the place to scooting all over the floor. That girl just wants to be on the go! If I sit her up she will just go down to crawling. I think when she is just sitting up she does not like it because she can't get to anything. She really only likes to sit up when she is in front of her little piano. She also never really liked the bumbo chair that much because again she is confined to one spot. She will probably sit up more when she can go from crawling to the sit up position. She has not mastered that yet!
I remember when Kaylee was six months I could sit her up and she did not move. I remember loving that age and how she did not even crawl yet. I feel like I never really had that with Lex. I think she practically crawled first. I guess the difference is that Lex has an older sister to chase after!

She loves to giggle and smile! Especially at her sister.

She is very ticklish!

She has still been a great sleeper....I sure love that one!

I think her third tooth is about to pop through. Luckily she has not been as fussy as with the first two.

Still such a joy and bright shinning light! I just love that little girl!! She always makes me smile.

So other than that I can't really think of anything new from last month.



Here are her 7 month pictures! I love how in all but one picture her mouth was wide open. I looked back at Kaylee's 7 month pictures and her mouth was open in most the pictures as well. It must be the age. :) I posted one of Kaylee at the bottom.

































Here is Kaylee at 7 months with her mouth wide open too! Her hair is so much darker than Lexies hair at that age. I don't really think they look alike either??




1 comment:

  1. Your guys kids are really cute. It was fun to see you guys at Costco for a few minutes. Seems like you guys are doing really well. take care

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...