Sunday, November 22, 2009

First Ballet Performance!!

Yesterday Kaylee had her 1st ballet performance!!! They did a little holiday recital and Kaylee was a snowflake. I think I was way more excited than Kaylee was for her 1st costume and to put her hair in a little bun. It brought back so many memories to me of my dance days and all the performing I did. I even got out my old bag of bobby pins to put her hair in the bun. All the little girls looked sooo cute in their costumes. Three classes performed and they all did dances to music from the Nutcracker. Kaylee loves ballet and loved being on stage. After the dress rehearsal Kaylee said she wanted to go back up there again. Hey, at least she was not scared. She now has a little break from Ballet class until January and is already saying she can't wait to go again. She will ask most days if she can go to ballet class today. So cute!!





Waiting to go on stage. She was all smiles that day!!




















Memaw and Auntie came to watch

Kaylee with her friend Savannah from school


Kaylee with her teacher Miss Caroline







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...