Saturday, April 4, 2009

Update

I had my doctor appointment yesterday and our little baby girl is in no hurry to come out. I am still stuck at a 1, and she is still sitting high up in my pelvis. I could not believe it when she told me that.....it makes my wonder what all the contractions I have been having are for??!! Dr Dado does not want me to go past 41 weeks so it looks like I am faced with being induced again this Thursday if she does not decide to come before then. Don't get me wrong, I am so excited that the end is in sight and to meet our baby girl, but the inducing with Kaylee did not go so well so it makes me really nervous. I just need prayers that she decides to come before Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. sorry Jen! I went over a week with Holly and had to be induced and it didn't go great. I was induced 3 days early with Travis and it was much better so hopefully you'll have a better experience this time if you are induced again. We'll keep you in our prayers and can't wait to hear of the news of your sweet baby girl! Good luck, don't be nervous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryan nice to see you guys are well. I did not know you two got married. Your daughter kaylee is really cute. Any way nice to see that you are well. take care
    this is Andrew Gomez
    http://kimi-isom.blogspot.com/
    Its my wife's blog but its our life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen your in our prayers for a safe, healthy, comfortable delivery. Just remember how awesome Kaylee is, it will all be worth it :0)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...