Thursday, April 2, 2009

Still Waiting.......

Well, I have made it to the 40 week point and still no baby yet. I am hoping she will be coming very soon! I have had a horrible cold the past week and for the first morning I finally don't feel as bad. Still stuffy and coughing, but not as bad. I was dreading going in to labor feeling like that but at least things are starting to look up! I was up having contractions since 5 this morning but as usual they have lightened up. Only a few of them were really bad. Now I am just feeling really crampy. I go tomorrow to the doctor again and hopefully I have made some more progress. I will keep everyone posted.....but I am hoping the next post is to say the baby is here!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you posted this! I remember you saying your due date was the 2nd and why that sticks in my mind is because Guiliana's first bday is tomorrow :) I have been checking your page waiting for the arrival of your little one. Hope she graces us with her presence soon!! Hang in there and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can't wait to meet you... come out and play baby G!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...