Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Moving Along!

I went to the doctor today and I was going to have one of those balloon catheters (not sure if that is the correct name) put in to help me dilate. This was to get me all ready to be induced tomorrow. I had other good news. I was already dilated to a 3 and 75% effaced so she said no reason to put it in. She also said my water feels like it is about to break. I have been having contractions all morning and very crampy. The doctor also stripped my membranes so I should just be moving right along and hopefully not even need the pitocin tomorrow. Sorry if this is way too much info but I am just excited that things are finally moving along!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I am so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see pictures of your little girl. Good luck tomorrow. I will be thinking of ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your pictures on Mindy's blog...Congratulations! Alexa is so beautiful! And how do you look so beautiful after just having a baby??? I had a scheduled c-section with Jenna, and still looked like crap! Anyway, I can't wait to see more pictures of that adorable family of yours!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...