Sunday, December 10, 2017

Fourth of July 2017!!

In effort to still try and get caught up here are the pictures from 4th of July and from the church  Independence Day celebration on the 2nd.

The kids 3rd grade and down were able to sing at church on the 2nd.  Alexa, Nolan, and my nephew Asher were up there. 




They had bounce houses and food after the service and then a huge firework show!






Good morning and happy 4th of July!!


I will put them in matching pj's and clothes as long as they will let me!  I have already had one drop out!  ðŸ˜‚




Kaylee helping lead a 4th of July parade right in our house while I was cooking breakfast!












Decorating our front pots with mini flags




Can't believe how big he is getting!






With our yearly Flag Cake!!






In the evening we went to my sister's house for dinner and sparklers!





Love Alexa's face in this one!









Wearing my sparklers flexi clip!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...