Friday, November 24, 2017

Prescott Parade 2017!!

Every year we love heading to Prescott for the 4th of July Parade.  It does not always fall on the 4th of July, just on a close Friday or Saturday.  If we go on Friday it is the Kids parade, and if we go on Saturday is the the big regular parade.  We decided on the Kids parade this year and for fun we decided to walk in it.  This was perfect for the kids as it is a short walk and then it ends with ice cream sandwiches for all.  I just love the scenery of the small town, court house, and my favorite Victorian houses so I never mind what day we go!

Making our yearly 4th of July Rice Krispies Treats for the parade!














Enjoying their after parade treat!







Cousin love!!












I think I post house pictures from this street every year.  I could seriously live here!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...