Friday, September 16, 2016

Lilla Rose

Recently I joined a company called Lilla Rose.  Never heard of them???  Well, they sell beautiful hair accessories!  I had started seeing some of the flexi hair clips online, my favorite,  and I remember so many days I would say to myself as I was putting boring plain bobby pins in, "I wish I had one of those hair clips!"  I finally tried them out and I LOVE them!  They have 7 different styles of flexi clips so however you like to wear your hair, half up, up, a little pulled back on the side, they have one that will be a perfect fit!  They are so easy to put it, just one piece, and they will stay in my hair all day.  (If it doesn't stay in it just means you need a smaller size.)  If you are someone that likes the claw clip you will like these even more and they are so much prettier!  Additionally to the flexi hair clips they also have headbands, hair sticks, u pins, and bobby pins.  Being a busy mom I love having something easy to throw my hair up or back in and the clips will make it look pretty too.  Feel free to check out my Lilla Rose site!   They would also make great gifts!   You can also click on my link on the side bar and that will take you to my Lilla Rose Facebook page and I can keep you updated about any new sales or promotions being offered.  Thanks so much for checking it out!

Right now and until midnight tomorrow night Lilla Rose is offering everything 15% off and 40-50% off selected styles.



My girls like wearing them too!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...