Sunday, June 26, 2016

Happy 1st Birthday Nathan!


I am so late on posting this but Nathan turned the big "1" on June 11th!  We had a great day celebrating Nathan.  Can't believe my little guy is now 1.  It's sad to think how fast it all goes.  Nathan is such a sweet blessing in our lives and in our family.  His sweet little personality is just such a joy to have around.  I love this little guy so much and can't imagine life without him now.  Crazy to think just a year ago we were here:




And now we are here:



Ryan sent me this picture the other day and it is just so sweet:




It was just one year ago but the kids all look so little and Nolan still had his binky.  Crazy what a year can do!

The night before I got all ready for the big day:



Always love to decorate with signs, balloons, and streamers!






I got the mini ice cream cones all ready for the "mini" themed first birthday party.  Love these!  I have used these for a birthday party for Kaylee before and they are great for potty trainers to get an ice cream treat without it being too big or too much!




The next morning with my birthday boy!















First "Happy Birthday" of the day!

Then we tried to tackle the last baby sign photo shoot!  I spoke too soon last month saying how easy he had been to take these pictures.  Much easier then Nolan and Alexa.  Up until this point he had been easy but he put those words right in my mouth with this one!  He was all over the place and would not sit still and just wanted to move and grab that sign so bad.  Reminded me of how most all of them went with Nolan.  :)  The first one right below is so cute but won't work for my month frame because he is covering up the 12 in 12 months.  We were able to finally get 1, that's right just 1!, but 1 is all it takes.  The rest were just fun!




Our one shot that will work for his frame!

Daddy tried holding him in the middle


Still just wanted the sign!





Here we go mom, how about this one!?!?
....and we were on to blocks.  These were super exciting this time too!


Had them all set up nicely but they were way to fun to leave alone!






Finally got one!







On to the picture with siblings:





When that was all over I remember telling Ryan few, I'm glad that was the last one!  I don't think we would make it through one more sign photo shoot with him!  Next it was time for Nathan's measurements.  We had to move fast with this one too!






The rest the afternoon was spent getting ready for Nathan's "mini" themed 1st birthday party.  That was so fun finding all things mini for our little mini!  More about that and Nathan's stats and what he is up to in another post hopefully coming soon!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...