Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Mother's Day 2016

This year we had a great time celebrating moms!  We had church in the morning and in between services the girls had their kidsong show outside.  Then second service we had a child dedication.  My sister's family was also doing the child dedication that day so it was nice having them on stage too.  Ryan did a great job talking for our family.
After church we went out to lunch with my mom, sister's family, and Brandon's mom, and grandparents.



Kidsong Show:



Waiting for the child dedication to start:

Me with my cute kiddos!  I thought it was so cool that 10 years ago today we dedicated Kaylee on Mother's Day.  My how fast time goes!

Sweet Nathan was so tired, 2nd service is right during his nap time, and he fell asleep in my arms waiting for us to go on stage.  He woke up just in time for us to go on.







At Lunch:




Church Mother's Day Photos:







My Mom and sister's family











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...