Sunday, February 21, 2016

Cradle Pics ~ Finally!




This cradle was made by my grandpa when my sister was born and then me and my two cousins also used it.  When I got pregnant with Kaylee my Aunt and Uncle brought it from CA so we could have it.  It has more just become a family heirloom and something really cool to pass down from generation to generation.  I had it for my first three and then was passed to my sister when Asher was born.  Because of the lack of space in our bedroom we never took the cradle back when Nathan was born.  We needed the space at the end of our bed for the pack n play.  I still wanted to get him a plaque with his name on it and of course get his picture in it.  Well, months went by and life gets busy and we never got over to take the picture.  Finally when we were over for Christmas Eve we brought him up to get his picture taken.  Ryan had come over on another day prior to add his plaque.  So usually I have pictures of my newborns in this cradle but with Nathan 6 months is better late then never!























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...