Saturday, August 2, 2014

California Trip- Beach Day

In June we took a fun family vacation to CA.  We got to go for 12 days and it was so nice to have all that time together as a family.  Ryan and I both can't remember the last time we had a vacation that long.  Usually they have been just quick little trips of 3, 4, or 5 days. I have tons of pictures from the trip so it will take me a few posts to get through everything.

These first pictures are from our first beach day at Leo Carillo beach in Malibu:





This was Nolan's first trip to the beach!!






Couldn't wait to just jump in and start digging in the sand!


The Pringles were a huge hit this day.  We all managed to polish off both containers!  Nothing like vacation food diet!  
















Love!






The girls just had a blast playing in the water washing on the shore





Nolan was a little unsure about all the sand and water.  That first day he did not want to even be put down that close to the water to get his feet wet.  He clung tight to Mama!


So nice this beach never seems to be very crowded when we go to it, and it is a very short walk from your car so a super plus!







His, "I hear an airplane face!"




Hanging on so tight......I don't mind. :)













So cool!


Playing in the waves




"I hear another airplane!"


These guys also wanted our Pringles

Lex was on patrol and would run around saying "Shooooooooo" as loud as she could to get rid of the Seagulls.  Thanks Lex!!  I think I remember Kaylee having this job a few years back.



More Pringles!~ I promise we really did have a ton of other food their too....fruit, sandwiches, even other chips.....just wanted the Pringles.  


Shoooooooo!



Love you Buddy!





He was finally wanting to start playing in the sand a little......back by our towels of course!  :)  It was actually nice I was not worried about him running into the ocean.  




I see those Pringles Lex!








Finishing off the day with some sand angles!  Just in case she did not already have sand everywhere this helped seal the deal!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...