Sunday, August 10, 2014

California Continued~ Solvang

After Santa Barbara we headed to our hotel and then went to Solvang and Lompoc.  Years ago my Grandparents took my sister and I to Solvang and it is such a cute little Dutch town.  We sort of wanted to relive that childhood memory again. :)  The drive there is beautiful... rolling green hills, farm land, beautiful houses, cooler.....another one of those places I would say I could live.  I like how it is away from the busy city.

Nolan just putting his touch on the hotel room!





Solvang:






We had to go to a Danish Bakery....yum!




Fun in a shop!






For dinner we headed to Pea soup Andersen's down the street.  My Grandparents went here, my mom as a kid, me a couple times as a kid so we wanted to go back!


And of course you can't go to Andersen's without getting your picture taken in the little cut outs out front!

Do we look a little different....but yet kind of the same???  This one was taken when I was about 12 and we went with our Grandparents to Andersen's!  So fun, my sister found this and sent to me!
Here is the updated version!



Kaylee and Alexa


Nolan and Asher....cute little guys!





And of course Brandon and Ryan!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...