Sunday, April 13, 2014

Remembering a Very Special Lady


 Just 3 months to the date after my Grandfather passed away my Grandma, Leone Grover, passed away.  She died on Dec 22, 2013.  My Grandparents were married 71 years...if I did the math correct, and they were such wonderful people and led such a good example to all of us.  They are missed but they were both so blessed with a long good life.


Love this picture of them in the early 40's.  They were married the day before Pearl Harbor was attacked.  Love the clothes, car, everything.

Enjoying stretching their legs on a stop to CA.



Kaylee, Nolan, and Asher

Cute cousins!

Trying to see if Asher has anything good on his tray!

Nolan helping me unpack!



Thanks Buddy!

Since she died right before Christmas and we all went out to CA right after New Years.  My Aunt and Mom already had her buried but we all went as a family to have a little family service.  
Love this one.  So sweet, looks like he is praying.




My Grandfathers plaque was already in place.  Grandma's was coming soon.


The picture does not do it justice but it is a beautiful view.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...