Monday, October 28, 2013

Our first Boo!!

Tonight we had the fun of "Booing" two of our neighbors!  I had seen this last year on someone's blog right after Halloween.  I remember thinking it was a really cute idea but had already missed the boat that year.  I still went and printed off the sign and instructions and stuck it in the Kids Holiday Activity file for next year.....yes, I actually have that file in my drawer.  ;)   The other day Ryan mentioned that he saw on facebook or somewhere about someone "booing" someone and I went, "oh yea!  I remember seeing that last year and was going to do that."  I was so glad he reminded me!  So I went to the file cabinet and pulled out the printout, made my two copies, and tonight we got to work putting our treats together.  Then it was off to two of our neighbors for our first boo!






 Our treats we put together. Pumpkin muffins and halloween oreos!

Going over with Kaylee what to do.  I told her to leave it at the front door, ring the bell, and then we were going to run back to our house real quick!  They thought that was great!




 Run!

House 2.  We took the bikes for this one.

Lex got to leave the treat this time.

Operation "Boo your neighbors" complete!  Ryan even went back to check and both Boo's were received.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...