Sunday, October 20, 2013

More for Nolan

This is actually a continuation of part of Nolan's 10 month post.  So often I take pictures on my phone because it is always there and it is small and easy to have with you.  The pictures from Ryan and my phones automatically get uploaded to a folder on our computer.  The problem is now having pictures from the same event or activity in two different folders if I have also taken some on my other camera    That is great as long as I remember to check that folder.  :)  I was just looking in that folder and here are a few from my phone that go along with 10 month things:

~Nolan tried food from those fun little squeeze pouches right before 10 months.  I remember Alexa loving those too!  I usually make all his baby food but we were going to CA and I was not going to try and bring everything.  So before we left I thought we would give one a try.  He really liked it!  I still have to help him some or he will just squeeze it all over.  :)



~Talking about CA brings me to my next point.  Right before 10 months Nolan took his first trip.  My grandfather passed away so we all went to CA for the funeral and to be with family.....separate post hopefully soon.  

~Two Sundays ago we put Nolan in the childcare at church for the first time!  Before that he just sat with us or I took him into the cry room with me.  He did really good.  It was time.  He was just getting too restless to be in the big service.  I think with each kid I am having a harder time letting them go.  I think Kaylee was in the childcare by a few months, Alexa was 6 months, and Nolan 10 months.  You think it would be the opposite but I just want to hold onto them as long as I can!  Ryan was able to sneak a picture before we went and sat down.  :)

Firetruck tush.  Still need a new TV stand.  Tired of picking up movies all the time, having the channel changed on us, or having the DVD player knocked on the floor.  Nolan is also really good at recording random shows on our DVR.  Ryan and I just shake our heads.....we are just so busy all the time to get out and look for one!  Someday we will have time....probably by the time he is past this phase. :)

Is walking along all the furniture now



And this little face was one that Alexa's teacher and I caught looking at us the other day.  We are always there early to drop Alexa off.  Kaylee has to be dropped off by 8:40 and Alexa's school does not start until 9:15.  So we just go early and play at the playground, look at the fountain, or visit the bell and the Jesus statue.  This morning I was chatting with one of Alexa's teachers as she was getting things ready and we looked down to see we were being watched.  He had the cutest little look on his face and he was just watching us over the side of his stroller.  Of course I had to snap a picture.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...