Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy New Year 2013!

Me and the kids had a very low key New Years Eve this year.  Probably bordering on boring for the girls....what do you expect with a new baby!  Ryan was working and I was too exhausted to do anything or plan anything.  My Mom would have been welcome to keep us company but she was sick...so it was just the 4 of us!  Poor Kaylee kept asking me what we were going to do or who was coming over....sorry sweetie....next year!  Good thing our neighbors across the street set off multiple fire works so I sent them here most the night......
...at least that kept them busy watching!

 Nolan had the right idea!

We did manage to put together our new puzzle.

Happy New year!  The girls actually made it until midnight.  They kept asking if they could stay up and I figured they would not make it but they did great! I was up anyway so it was nice to have the company.





1 comment:

  1. Looks like the perfect way to spend New Years! Awesome girls made it up, my kids didn't even (and I didn't either ;))! Happy 2013

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...