Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pumpkin!

I love this time of year, and this year especially I have been enjoying all things pumpkin!  I don't know if it is from being pregnant...or that I am just so ready for fall that it has tasted so good!  Everything from lots of pumpkin bread, pumpkin pancakes, iced pumpkin spiced lattes (decaf of course), to pumpkin milkshakes.  Of course we have had fun decorating and putting out pumpkins and of course pumpkin candles, lotion, and soaps!  Finally in the past week we have had some weather that has started to seem a little more like fall...well at least in AZ.  I mean the lattes are still being ordered iced....but it has been so nice with cooler nights and mornings and we have been able to keep the windows open a little more.  I am soaking it up!

The little felt pumpkins from last year are still a hit this year!

Love the little hidden pumpkin in this one....


Fun with a pumpkin craft

The other morning we made cute little pumpkin faces out of mini chocolate chips on some of our pumpkin pancakes.  Huge hit with the girls!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...