Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fire Fighter Ball

On October 6th Ryan and I got to go to the Fire Fighter Ball.  It was a fun excuse to get dressed up for a date night!



Fun shoes a must...especially when flip flops or bare feet seem to be what is worn lately.  I knew it would be interesting being almost 8 months pregnant and trying to wear these but with my dress not being very fancy, due to extra large prego belly, I had to try and dress it up!
  
Now another unusual sight around here....just a picture of me.  I know....strange...especially when I try and stay out of them lately. :)  But since I was dressed up and have a whole 0 belly shots taken of me so far this pregnancy, (haven't been very into that),....here you go!  31 weeks at the time:




1 comment:

  1. Jen - you look absolutely beautiful! What a great picture of you! And you both look great in the couple shot. You are all belly - so cute. Hope you are feeling as good right now as you look. And what a fun excuse to get dressed up and feel not like a mommy sometimes. And love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...