Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Tea and Art Walk

I am a little behind since the Mother's Day Tea at Kaylee's school was on April 30th. I will try and get caught up on everything in the next few days. :)

Kaylee and I heading out to the tea. Yes, I still had my Easter stuff up. I think it finally came down last Tuesday!


Memaw was able to come too!


The kids all sang us a few "Mommy" songs and then we watched a slide show of all the kids.







Back in the room the kids sang us a few more songs and then the teacher read us a story about how quickly your kids grow up and all the lasts that they have from last time feeding them a bottle, to last time rocking them at night, to just holding them and all the lasts of growing up..... I was in tears. I have found myself in tears a lot lately (three times alone just in the Mother's Day service last Sunday) with Kaylee finishing up preschool and thinking about her heading off to Kindergarten in the fall. Just realizing how quickly she is growing up and I am really trying to enjoy all the time I have with her at home since soon she will be at all day school and getting busy with life.







Posing with the frame Kaylee made for me







Then we walked around and looked at all her displayed art work







This is so cute and pretty right on! We love to play games together, I love the Private Selection Brand Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream....I say it is heaven in a carton....kind of become an addition of mine...anyway, jumped the gun on the age a little...not 31 until this Saturday...don't want to rush it ;), and she is so sweet to say I make yummy dinners since about 50% of the time I didn't think she likes what I made! :)












Okay, off to eat some blueberry ice cream. Now everyone knows my weakness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...