Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Any other frustrated bloggers?

Is it just me or is anyone else having a horrible time trying to post lately?? After I upload all my pictures, and then write, I will go to post or preview it and most of the wording gets all messed up between the pictures and some pictures line themselves up side by side. Then once I finally get the pictures to not be side by side after editing it like 8 times, the wording will now have a huge gap between pictures and it will not let me close the space. It used to post "as is" the way I put it together the first time. So sorry in the last few blogs the wording is all spaced really far apart between most the pictures. It has become so frustrating and makes a post take about 8 times longer then normal. Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem???

2 comments:

  1. I am having to edit spacing and wording in html instead of compose because it is always changing or getting messed up. Not sure why but yes it is taking longer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will give editing a try in html to see if it works better. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...