Monday, June 21, 2010

Shaky Shaky Baby!

Don't worry, we are not actually shaking our baby, she is shaking herself! No really, this is Alexa's dance move that I have wanted to get on film since she was about 9 month old and I was finally able to before she stopped doing it. I remember even commenting about needing to get this on film at her 12 month post. This is so cute, she started doing this at about 9 months old and came up with it all by herself. When she would hear music or if the mood struck her right she would put her hands together and start shaking her upper body back and forth with a huge smile on her face. Obviously this was always done so spontaneously that I was never able to capture it on film. By the time I would get my camera she would be done, or would stop to look at me wondering what I am doing with the camera. My sister and I actually tried to get this on film the other night because she kept doing it during dinner but the videos were really weak. You can tell it was staged and no excitement. Well, at dinner last night she busted out with the "shaky shaky baby" as it was named by Kaylee a few months ago, and for the first time I had the camera sitting right in front of me at the table! I wish I had gotten it of her standing up to get the whole cute effect but I was just happy to finally get something on film. You can kind of tell the guy sitting behind her was totally cracking up the whole time. :)



1 comment:

  1. omg! that is hilarious that you finally caught it on video!!! i love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...