Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Party! ~ Alexa Turns 1!

On Friday night we had a small party with a few family and friends to celebrate the big First Birthday! It was nice to do something really low key. Alexa seemed to really enjoy herself just playing in the yard and I enjoyed the no stress!

Here she is sporting her 1st Birthday gear!











Daddy and Alexa



Mindy and Alexa



Showing off the tushie bling



Fun on the slide



Cutie!



Memaw and Alexa



Auntie and Alexa














Getting ready for cake


I love the confused look






She started clapping during the singing. She loved it!



Kaylee was a big help and blew out the candle...she also got to open the presents!



Starting slow....












.....now we're talking!


Oh no!


....this was a fun mess to clean up! I am still finding random pink spots on the high chair! :)













All cleaned up and ready for presents and bed!












It was such a fun day celebrating her first birthday! I am sad that I did not get a picture of just me and her though. Don't you love when you do stuff like that on a special occasion??? I guess we can both get in the same outfits and take one as a make-up!


1 comment:

  1. I sent you a picture of just Alexa and you!!!! It is super cute! Happy 1st birthday "Lexska" We love you!!! xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...