Friday, April 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

Dear Alexa,

This past year has been so amazing with you. I feel so blessed that God has brought you into our lives and that I get to be your Mom. You are such a sweet and happy baby and such a joy to have around. I have just enjoyed being able to love, hug, and watch you grow. It is so fun to watch you experience everything new and take it all in. I feel that with you being my second I can enjoy that so much more because I am more relaxed having been through it all before. After all the fun of today and after I put you to bed, I just watched you sleep for a little while. It brought tears to my eyes that you are now 1 and the time has just flown by. It seems like we just brought you home and you should still be my tiny little baby in the pictures below. Even as you grow, you will still always be my sweet baby girl. I love you so much!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...