Friday, July 3, 2009

Yummy Treats!

Around this house it is not the holidays unless we are making something yummy to eat......so of course 4th of July is no different! Tonight we made our traditional yummy flag cake so it would be all ready for tomorrow. I have made this cake every year for probably the past 8 or 9 years. Ryan and I have been married for 6 1/2 years and I know I have made it every year since being married, and then a few years before that. Of course it's now so much more fun having kids to help out! Kaylee did so good and helped put on all the blueberries.





Earlier in the week we also threw in making 4th of July Rice Krispies treats. Here we are making out yummy treats. Sorry Kaylee and I look like such a mess.....we had gone swimming earlier and both of us have pool hair!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...