Tuesday, December 25, 2018

February 2018!!

In an effort to not start Jan 2019, wow that is strange to say, behind I will try to catch up to current time by just highlighting the rest of the months of the year...at least as best as I can.  If there was something super important it may still get its own post.  I have already blogged about January 2018 in separate posts so here are some pictures from February.

We had the house painted so it would be all ready when we moved in.


Celebrating Ryan's 38th birthday!!


My sweet guys with their special lovies, Bear and Penguie!


Getting the garage floor all ready for moving in!


Sweet boy started napping in Nolan's big boy bed!


Dutch Bros. date with Daddy!


We got a sub sandwich for moving day so we could feed everyone easily all throughout the day.  It was almost as tall as Alexa!!


Getting all packed



Last pictures at Monona Dr.  We lived there 7 1/2 years!!


New fridge in the new house!


Leak right off the bat after the first shower.  Lead to the hole in the ceiling you see below!  





Valelntines Day!  It was amazing I even found anything as we just moved a few days before.  It was very low key this year.  


After digging through several boxes I did find the fondue pot!  



Celebrating my sister's 40th!!


Father Daughter dance at church!



Fun with the boys at home!  They watched a moving while me and my mom unpacked!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...