Saturday, October 14, 2017

Mother's Day 2017!!

Yes, I realize this was last May but life just seems to happen, the summer was so busy, but still determined to document our life so I can someday look back and cry at how little and sweet they all were!  I won't mind that I am 5 months behind!  ðŸ˜‚ I may not remember every story or detail 5 months later but I will at least keep the memory alive!

Take one of trying to get a picture with the kids.  Nathan was not having it!


The kids group did a few songs to honor moms!  


Take 2....still not having it!



So far Ryan is having better luck!


Kaylee and Maggie!


See I know you can smile!


Love that these two are having so much fun together!






My total surprise gift from Ryan!  



Take 3 and we have a winner!



With our wonderful mom!







Lunch after church at Isabella's Kitchen!




Okay....so this boy right here.  This one....totally gave us all a heart attack.  He decided to run off and we could not find him for about 10 minutes.  Seemed like an eternity.  This place was surrounded by lakes so I was panicking thinking he fell in or someone took him.  We ended up finding him playing in a sand trap...the restaurant was right on a golf course!  Stinker!!








This year my birthday fell right on Mother's Day.  Double blessing!  Celebrating with my free birthday ice cream!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...