Tuesday, December 20, 2016

November Updates

Ryan and I celebrated our 14 year anniversary on Nov 10!  We had a fun date night out!


I had my first Lilla Rose show in November.  It was to help out the  music program that the kids take violin and music classes from.  


My little helper





Cutest little sharks!


Operation Christmas child packing


Nolan was so cute.  He actually wanted a pair of feetie jammies.  He hasn't worn these since he was probably 2!  Not easy for when he has to use the potty at night but he was so excited to get them!

The girls and I love trying out fun hair styles with our Lilla Rose.
Side french braid secured with an XS flexi clip


I love the North Star flexi and bobby pins.  I am using a large flexi with the messy up!


Here trying out a hair stick and u-pins


Kaylee with a Lilla Rose hair band and medium  flexi

Finally being able to enjoy the outside weather!  It's about time after 6 months!







Nathan loved our blow up turkey! :)


We started having some cool nights on our evening walks!


Nolan finally got a big boy bed!!  These are not his sheets.  These were just random stuff we pieced  together until his bedding arrived.  We actually got stuff to match the fire truck theme currently in the room.  I just realized I have not taken pictures of it with the new bedding.  

Decorating our fall tree:





The girls decorating our front window with little Thanksgiving window clings.  




Nolan with his turkey hand he made at church!


A visit to the fire station to see daddy!  Kaylee loves the rope swing.



I love how Nolan still squeezes into is fire coat and hat to go to the station.  Time to find him something in his current size as I looked and this is a size 12-24 months!  Nathan should be wearing it!  It was cut how Nolan got an official E3 sticker on his hat!

Checking out the fire pole.  Still no kids were brave enough to go down it yet.  They all said they would but when they got up to the top it looks a lot farther down than you would think!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...