Tuesday, August 9, 2016

The Boys

Sometimes with life so busy I forget to just take pictures of the kids being kids, or in this case the boys being boys.  I know when the girls were little I was better at this, I think I had a little more time back then!  So here are a few pictures of the boys the other morning:

The boys both love the fridge phonics.  Here they are both dancing to one of the songs.



Nathan loves to move these all over the house!



Outside for some water table time.  It was actually a little nicer of a morning, low 90's, Ha!, but with that and the water table it made it bearable.  


Nathan loves to be outside but I honestly don't bring him out as much as I should.  1. It is just too darn hot right now and 2.  He still puts everything in his mouth.  Two separate times I had to pull rocks out of his mouth.  Both times I was right there but he just moves so fast I have to be right on him.






My attempt to get both boys to smile for a picture!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...