Monday, April 18, 2016

Happy 10 Months Nathan!





Wow, I can't believe we have made it to the double digits.........in months that is.  :)  I don't even want to think about how close to a year that is.  Sniff sniff....    
In the past month Nathan has gotten more and more comfortable with walking along the furniture and now walks behind the walkers with ease.  He is getting more stable all the time and I am sure he will be walking on his own in the next month.  Alexa was walking right before 11 months so we will see if Nathan will follow!
Nathan is just busy busy busy!!  He is in constant motion....I think we have had a few others like that ;)!  He is in the take out toy tornado phase....takes it out, makes a mess, and moves on to the next one!  We are back to big messes at night.  So nice to have big girl helpers to clean up at night this time around.  
Loves to dart into the fridge, pantry, or dishwasher whenever any of those doors open.  You have to be quick or you will have a baby to move out of the way!
Still loves books, his baby face ones especially.
Nathan is getting really good at waving and will give us the best full body waves full of excitement.  He also likes to do high 5's.
He has said Dada and wa wa for water, and of course lots of other cute little sounds and noises.  I think I have kind of heard a Mama in those noises before but mostly just Dada.   That always seems to be their favorite first word.  I think I was Dada to Nolan until well after a year.  :)
Is on a broccoli trial and I think so far so good.  He does not like it but has at least not thrown up from it.  His appetite had also started to increase and seems to be gaining weight.  He has seemed heavier lately and some of his 9 month clothes are starting to seem small.  I think his probiotic was helping.  I say "was" because what we had unfortunately went bad in the fridge and I had to order a new bottle.  It probably won't arrive until Wednesday.  Since stopping he has been more fussy and sensitive to what I eat again, and not nursing as well.  
Still has just 3 teeth and one more on top that is just sitting there waiting to pop through and the two on the other side are looking really close as well.  I assume that is what has made him more fussy this past week....that and being more sensitive to everything without the probiotic.  I look forward to less fussy days...hopefully soon!
Has been having separation anxiety when I drop him off at church.  He used to do great in the room and then right at 8 months he decided he did not like it anymore and did not want to be without Mama.  We are still battling that 2 months later.  I keep trying but usually only get about 15-20 min of him in the room.  I don't mind though.  I love that he loves his Mama and doesn't want to be away from me.  I know this is just a short lived phase and it doesn't last forever.  :)
We all just love our sweet little Baby Bo!











Excitedly waiving to the camera!















Goodbye!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...