Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Nathan 1 Month!


Nathan was 1 month on the 11th.  Crazy that we are here already but I know that time seems to fly!  I feel like it is only getting faster the older I get.  Now add a new baby in the mix and you blink and he is already a month old.  I told Ryan back in May that suddenly I am going to wake up and it will be time to get the fall stuff out! :)  Already I feel like the new school year is not that far away.  So back to Nathan.......we are just loving our new little guy.  It is amazing how you can just keep loving those new little babies more and more!  The girls just absolutely love him and want to hold him all the time.  Even Nolan has done incredibly well and also wants to take his turn.  I find myself often saying to the kids to give him a little space because they just want to nonstop kiss and love on him.  Not a bad problem!  I feel like the transition to 4 was easier then the transition to 3.  Maybe because things are already crazy and still had one in diapers.  What is one more, right!?!?  Also it has been so nice having a baby in the summer when everything with school was all done and it is too hot to do anything anyway.  I am sure that has all made it easier not being in the middle of a crazy schedule.  Nathan has been such a good baby.  Often sleeps a lot and wants to nurse about every 3 hours.  At night will give us 4-6 hour stretches usually.  He loves his swing and his papasan chair to nap in and loves his glider at night.  That thing is wonderful and worked great for Nolan too.  Wish we would have had that for all the kids.  He likes to be swaddled at night and that helps him to calm down.  He really likes being in the Solly Baby wrap and often will just fall asleep in it.  Takes the binki sometimes but does not always want it.  Starting to look around and be more aware of things a little bit and has also given us a few more smiles! :) Of course loves to be held and we love to hold him!    I find myself calling Nolan Nathan, and Nathan Nolan.  I was worried with both being N names that would happen. :) I already can't keep track of who is who.  I am sure I will be doing that for the rest of my life! Ha!


Nathan 1 month!





 A few with little smiles:














Love the new little month blocks I was given in the pictures above but I could not forget the standard old sign I have been using since Kaylee.  Need to have those taken to match all the other kids!



And in this one he was telling me that we were done with the photo shoot for the day!!

Showing off his fun new diapers.  We usually use pampers diapers but was given some Honest Company diapers in fun little prints....love all the Honest Company products but have not started buying the diapers out of them being so expensive.  Honest Company has great products without all the harmful chemicals.


Some of the other fun diaper prints


Here are Nathan's stats from his 1 month appointment last Monday:

Height: 22in- 68%

Weight: 11 lbs 5 oz- 77%

Head: 39 cm- 92%

Nathan is growing so fast and is already bigger then Nolan was at 1 month!  Newborn clothes are already getting small and he is now in size 1 diapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...