Thursday, May 29, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Stuff!

Sitting down to do this post I did not realize I had so many St. Patricks Day pictures!  I thought I would just upload them all real quick and be on my way.  They can be "tricky" to find when you have pictures from your camera and both Ryan and my phones.  I decided I would split them into 2 post just to make it not so long. :)




The Saturday before we had Shamrock shaped pancakes with green sprinkles.  Save the green ones for the day!

The day before we got our yummy dessert ready.  Some mint chocolate brownie ice cream thing from Our Best Bites.  So yummy!




The girls, especially Kaylee was very sad this year that she had to actually go to school on St. Patrick's Day.  The last two years it fell on a Saturday or a Sunday.  I promised them both I would pack them extra fun green lunches!







Nolan catching up on some St Patricks day reading



I don't think our sliding glass door has ever missed a holiday!

Making traps again this year!


My fun toes!


Goodie basket for the treasure hunt

The table all ready



Traps set out and ready for bed!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...