Thursday, November 15, 2012

Pumpkin Farm!

Since it is almost Thanksgiving I figured it is about time to finally post some more stuff from October!  And feeling that if I don't get some of this on my blog now before baby shows up it is not going to happen.  I really can't believe I am already 37 weeks tomorrow!  So, here we go with the Pumpkin Farm!  We went to McDonalds Ranch again this year with the fam!

Some before pics:







All ready to go!

Kaylee was so excited to ride a horse!  Lex thought she wanted to but got on and decided not to this time around. 






Finding her way through the hay maze



Our wagon ride out to get pumpkins










The girls picked out one for the baby!



And our family of pumpkins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...