Wednesday, April 4, 2012

New Photos!

Well, at least new to the blog.  These were actually taken last October and just realized I had not done anything with them yet.  With the holidays they got put on top of my file cabinet and forgotten about.  I just scanned them in so not the best quality but you get the idea!  Also had fun changing up the header.  Figure I better take advantage before Picnik closes.  :( Anyone know of another site that does fun collages??



Love this one of Kaylee!  During the shoot I actually thought we would ONLY be getting ones of Kaylee.  Lex actually screamed most the WHOLE TIME!  The exception was the ones you see here when we held up the stupid bunny and we got a brief smile.  :)  Then it was back to tears.  Probably would't have been able to tell! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...