Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Twas the night before.....

Valentines Day at around 7pm, and right before I was supposed to put the girls in the bath, not a card was in site or a heart to be found.
Well, we had decorated of course but I did realize I had not bought my hubby a card or anything, oops sorry Ryan, I guess I was not supposed to admit that. :)  But, to fix that problem the girls and I got to work.  We got out some paper and made our own, and the girls helped me come up with fun things to write on little hearts that we love about Daddy.  Then we had fun hanging it in the bathroom for him to see when he got home the next day.




Then after the girls went to bed, I got to work again making these fun things to hang in their door ways, and left hearts around the house for them to go on a heart hunt!

And set up for Valentine's breakfast


The next morning!

Drinking their strawberry smoothies while I finished breakfast

eating heart shaped waffles


and these fun things. I got the idea from my favorite cooking blog.  Crescent rolls in heart shapes stuffed with scrambled eggs and cheese.  Yum!

Kaylee at her class party:

At home checking out all the loot!

More fun heart food for our tea party/fondue party

And that was our fun heart filled day!

2 comments:

  1. Love all the hearts! Best decorations ever. I LOVE that site...one of my favorites too. In fact I was just getting ready to post about the Mint Brownie dessert we made for St. Patricks Day it was absolutely incredible!!! I didn't see the buscuit recipe can't wait to go check that one out. And their Lime Cilatro Ranch dressing is MY ALL TIME FAVORITE. Looks like you all had a really fun Valentine's day. Those mirror/construction paper wishes are our favorite, much better than any card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just about drooling on my computer when I saw the recipe for the Mint Brownie Dessert. I did not make it in time for St Patricks day, had just gone to the store, but I printed it out and can't wait to try it! I will have to try the Lime Cilantro Ranch. Sounds great! We missed you guys on St Patricks day this year. Kaylee asked me that morning if we were having a party today. It took me a second and then I remembered that the last few years we had hung out with you guys on that day. Kaylee was sad but I told her we would hang out next time you are in town! FYI the buscuit recipe is just something she told about in a valentine's post. Don't think she actually posted the recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...