Sunday, January 22, 2012

Grease is the Word!

Well, at least that is the only "word" I could think of when I saw these two cuties!!  Two Fridays ago Kaylee had her 50's dance at school.  My friend Amanda and I took the kids.  The all looked so cute in their 50's clothes.  I am so glad I saved my old poodle skirt all these years that my Grandma made me!








These two crack me up!  They are just too cute.  Should I be worried??  They look like they are 6 going on 16!  They were so cute and danced together for most the time.




These two also had a ball dancing and hanging out together!


1 comment:

  1. She looks absolutely ADORABLE. Cutest couple and definitely future GREASERS~ Love that movie, I think I watched it 100 times growing up. Classic

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...