Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

We love Christmas and all the fun that goes with it!  We are already missing everything about the season and it makes me very sad that every time I get in the car KEZ 99.9 is still not playing Christmas music, the Christmas music on TV is gone along with all the fun movies.  I think they should keep playing it all through New Years just to let us down easy. :)  Here is some of what we enjoy in December and what we will miss:


Playing with all the Christmas toys and books:

Every night just looking at and playing in front of the Christmas tree:

Getting to see Mama in goofy reindeer hats:

Every morning the excitement of where Charlie is going to be and all the fun places that we find him:

Getting cookies from Santa even if it is the goofiest Santa you have EVER seen!!!  He came out at one of the Christmas parties we were at and I started cracking up.  He was worth going to grab my camera.  This one even had Kaylee doubting.  She walks up to me after and said "that was not the real Santa was it?"

Going to Brandon's to see their first Christmas tree together:

Making the yearly gingerbread house with Auntie:

Getting to wear Christmas PJs most every night:

And of course all the fun Christmas clothes.  My Grandma would be proud since she made these skirts for me and my sister probably when we were Kaylee and Alexa's age.

Ryan and Kaylee making their yearly fudge.  This is all Ryan.  Every year he reminds me to get the stuff for fudge and it turns our really good!





And of course I could not forget all the many countdowns, boxes to be opened, or advent calendars to be read every day.  I think we were up to 5 this year, and kind of a lot to keep up with, but the girls had a blast and looked forward to it each day!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the fun Christmas pics and Christmas clothes! Loved the days of the girls matching and wearing anything and everything all month long! Our Elf did the same marshmallow bath too...love all the fun ideas they find!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...