Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What is a donut hole?

Last night before bed we were reading one of Kaylee's Fancy Nancy books and they were talking about donut holes during one part. Kaylee then asked me what a donut hole was. So I said, "you know how a donut is round with a hole in the center, well, a donut hole is the center part." She just kind of looked at me so I said, "you know what a donut is right"? She still just looked at me funny and I thought, Oh No! How does my 5 year old seriously not know what a donut is??!! I have seriously failed as a mother!!! ;) Now if I really think about it I know she has had a donut before. Like maybe when she was 2 or 3 so I am sure she just did not remember. But to fix this huge problem we went here this morning......



....and life was good!


Lex enjoyed sharing one with me.


Then of course to solve the other problem of not knowing what a donut hole is we got some of those good powdered sugar ones to take home.
Mission accomplished!

2 comments:

  1. I really want some of those now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Funny story that they will totally get a kick out of one day. Love DD and we can't wait to get our hands on some and of course the coffee as soon as we get there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...