Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happy 9 months Alexa!

On January 9th Alexa turned 9 months old! She is just changing more and more all the time! She is practically walking at this point. I am sure she will be by 10 months at this rate if not before. She has gotten so quick moving herself across the floor and pulling herself up on EVERYTHING!!! She makes me nervous sometimes the way she shows no fear and just goes. She finds anything she can to pull up and walk along. Each day she gets more and more stable. She is such a happy sweet girl and we lover her so much!















Alexa had her Dr appointment on the 11th. She now weighs 19 lbs 3 oz and is 27 3/4 inches long. She has been enjoying trying many new foods that comes with turning 9 months. The doctor said pretty much as long as it is small enough, and she can gum it, she can eat it! We officially converted her out of her car seat carrier last week. She was just getting too big for it at pushing 20 pounds. Her new car seat fits her much better! Moving her out of her car seat and eating more table food makes me realize she is not my little infant anymore. She is getting to be such a big girl and it makes me so sad how fast she is growing. Where has this year gone???

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen! Thanks for commenting on our site. I have lurked on your blog for a while, just never commented because I was not sure if you remembered me =) Your girls are PRECIOUS!!!

    P.S. My husband Mark is a Peoria firefighter.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...