Friday, October 9, 2009

Happy 1/2 Birthday Alexa!

Today we celebrated Alexa's half birthday! We can't believe she is 6 months old!! It makes me sad that my baby is already half way to 1. I feel like the time is just flying by! Alexa is such a wonderful baby and always has a smile on her face......as long as a tooth is not coming in. :)

Here is what Alexa is up to right now. I will try and keep it shorter than last month post. Last month got kind long:

She has had a few first in the last week which I have already posted.
-She can now crawl/scoot.
-She now has one tooth. I can't tell if the second one is coming in. I keep trying to look and she wont let me. She is very good at hiding it with her tongue!
-She also started sitting up in the last week! She is still kind of wobbly but is getting better every day!

She loves her big sister and any attention she will give her. Kaylee is actually getting better and better with her all the time. It only took six months! He he!!
-Kaylee is so good at making her laugh. Alexa will just start cracking up with the cutest little giggle. I will try and get it on film. Kaylee is the only one that can really make her laugh that hard!

She is on a pretty good schedule with two naps a day and sleeps through the night. If she does wake up at night she is usually right back to sleep as soon as she finds the paci. I really don't like that she is hooked on her pacifier at night but I was desperate for sleep!

She is so good at going with the flow. I feel like we are always coming and going taking Kaylee all over the place and she is such a good sport!

Here are some of her usual month pics:

















I just love the ruffles on the tushie! Such a princess!




Alexa had her six month well check today. Here are her stats:
Weight: 16 lbs 14 oz (75th %)
Height: 25 inches (40th %)
Head 42 1/2 (55th %)
We love you so much Alexa and we can't imagine our family without you!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Jen, your family is adorable! I have added you onto my blog list. It is great to keep up with everyone this way. I hope you all are doing well!

    Take care,

    Kelli Hodge (Young)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...