Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Things that Kaylee says......

....now that she is in Preschool. Most of these I am not very proud of. It is amazing the things they pick up on when they start hanging around a bunch of other kids. I am sure many kids say this stuff but most of these, other than the saying "No", is new in our house:

- "Don't bother me now."
- "Leave me alone"
- "No, I don't" ...said really loud
- "Just let me walk"
- "Mommy, you need to listen" ...said with a big attitude

On the lighter side...
- "I love to make people laugh" ....said every time she makes me laugh
-" I'm just being a stinker"...said with a giggle, giggle.....where does she get this stuff???!!!

Then the most common answer to just about anything I say to her lately....usually said with a little sass:
-"I'm just talking"
-"I'm just having fun"


Oh and to think this is only preschool!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...