Friday, June 12, 2009

It's Finally Done!!

I was starting to wonder if it would ever get finished. I started working on re-painting the doggy step stool for Kaylee in September of 07. Crazy huh!! This was actually my stool when I was a little girl made for me by my Grandpa. The same Grandpa that made the cradle. It was painted orange and brown and really showed it's age and needed a little update. My goal at the time was to have it done by that Christmas 07, but that obviously did not happen. Then I wanted to just have it done before the hot summer since I was working on it in the garage....and that did not happen. So I figured that once fall came around I would just finish it then and have it to her by Christmas of 08. Well I had gotten pregnant that summer and never felt up to working on it in the fall. I think it was the potty training that finally made me finish it even with a new baby. Kaylee was using another stool to get to the sink and it was always really wobbly. She would always tell me "I want my doggy stool." I finally put the final touch ups on it yesterday and had it for her to use this morning. She was so excited! Here she is all excited on the newly painted stool.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...