Thursday, May 28, 2009

Yea for Kaylee!

Well, she did it. She is finally potty trained!!! I was starting to wonder if we would make it by preschool in the fall being over three and for so long showing no interest. We started about three weeks ago and has actually been doing really well for the past two weeks. Finally one day I had it and just told her she was going to start wearing big girl underwear. So we put on the princess panties and off we went! I must have been crazy with having a new baby and starting on a day Ryan was working. We had a few accidents in the beginning but is now doing really well. I think this took me so long to post for fear I would jinx the whole process if I voiced this out loud. I know....I need to have more faith. We only had two kids in diapers for about three weeks and it is so wonderful to be back down to one. Yea Kaylee!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...