Thursday, March 5, 2009

36 Weeks Today!!!

I have been so bad this pregnancy with taking belly shots so before my doctor appointment on Wednesday I had Ryan take one. I figure I better take one more before I go into labor!! The only other one was taken around 19 weeks. I was so good the first time around with Kaylee and took one every four weeks. The difference between the first and second pregnancy!

So far the doctor said I am not dilated at all so it looks like baby G is in no hurry to come early!



36 WEEKS!





2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm... Baby G huh? That is what we called Guiliana for the longest time and still do once in awhile. So.... now I am VERY curious as to what your baby girl's name is going to be OR if you are keeping it a secret and baby g is for baby girl :)Hope you are doing well. You look great for 36 weeks by the way! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely positively adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...